Monday, October 04, 2010

a new season

Thankful this morning for the ordinary...

#41 a new season, crisp air allows windows to be open through the night and early in the day

#42 a weekend of rest

#43 a little bit of knitting

#44 a walk and a bike ride with my husband


#45 bacon cooking with open windows...what makes that so wonderful?

#46 one little girl that "loves ironing",(her words)

#47 school on the porch

#47 autumn breezes

#48 watching one son score a touchdown, glad I didn't blink at the wrong time

#49 children that must dawn a hat and gloves on the very first cool morning and go outside, usually to ride a bike ~ this happens like clock work every year

#50 anything baked apple (it's definitely Fall)

#51 a morning walk (or bike ride) that happens here...
#52 too much work, because it seems better than too little work

#53 a new haircut for Locks of Love...
before

after

#54 a dog that survived tick paralysis

#55 new (to us) furniture


holy experience

8 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful list, beautiful pics!

I don't know what is so great about the open windows and the bacon... but it is great isn't it?

and baked apple something..... I love it.

I'm glad you didn't blink at the wrong time either when your son scored. ;>

Blessings,
Kara

Jerralea said...

Wonderful list of blessings!

I love the photos of the flowers - they are gorgeous!

I love open windows and bacon cooking too ... now I feel hungry ...

fingerprints said...

Wow! I didn't know a tick could do that! Glad it went well.

JD

Choate Family said...

Yay for Locks of Love! My girls and I are all growing our hair out, too :-)

Unknown said...

We shall facilitate to have the finalized call centers demonstrate their abilities and experience to you. If after this demonstration and round discussions, you suggest whether you wish to proceed with a call center as a provider of choice, you are welcome to enter into a service level agreement with them after you are satisfied.
================
seo services

quilt'n-mama said...

I have been so slow catching up with everyone but it was wonderful to have a moment this morning to check in! Our sweet Lenna just got a similar hair cut and donated her hair as well!
I hope your fall is going well with life, school, etc.
Thinking of you and prayed for you this morning!
Blessings,
gayly

AskAMassivePro said...

nice pictures

Dianne Schwartz said...

I have a cousin named Seth but he's a bird. Oh...he also laid an egg so I guess he/she needs to change his/her name.

Nice blog!