Monday, December 20, 2010

gratitude

#56 a friend to share an unplanned dinner out and a little Christmas shopping with

#57 parents celebrating 45 years of marriage...thanks for never giving up

#58 a little dreary, cold, damp and sometimes misty, weather ~ it feels a little more like winter during Christmas

#59 experience ~ that teaches me it is OK to be this unprepared for Christmas this late in the month

#60 only three and a half days of work left before a much needed extended break

#61 my church family

#62 the courage to begin a tablecloth by cutting the fabric I have had for more than a year, not nearly as difficult as I was making it

#63 grandparents that live close enough for movie nights and Christmas shopping...have fun girls

#64 a new perspective

#65 chickens that decided it is a good thing to lay eggs again

#66 in the middle of mountains of work, they still ask me to play (and I get to be the nana)
#67 warm flannel sheets to crawl into

#68 a sleep doctor that gave my husband a new life

#69 family movie night

#70 JESUS...the only gift that really matters
Merry Christmas!



Thank you Ann for hosting such thankfulness!

3 comments:

livinginbetween said...

#59 -- as I begin my mound of gift wrapping, this is it's own gift for sure. It's okay!

I love that you can make time to play. So very important!

Celebrating with you the only gift that matters. Merriest of Christmases to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Love your list...thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

I'm with you on the warm flannel sheets! Enjoyed your list:)