Monday, February 09, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...February 9, 2009

Outside my window...it is dark and this post is late.

I am thinking.. how tired I am from all this fun.

From the learning rooms...papers to write about our trip, Science and History, read alouds.

I am thankful for...my husbands business that provides for our family.

From the kitchen...bread, red sauce, and granola?

I am wearing...jeans and a sweat shirt, I am cold, and have been since last Wednesday.

I am reading...Message in a Bottle.

I am hoping...my cold to be gone soon.

I am creating...SOCKS, I think!

I am hearing...my men watch 24.

Around the house...stuff is everywhere since we returned from camping a couple of hours ago.

One of my favorite things...coming home to a teenage boy who had been left behind. He is thankful we are home, he missed us.

A few plans for the rest of the week...catching my breath, and continuing on this project for the business.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Caleb feeding carrots...with his tongue!

Visit Peggy here to read more Day Books.

No comments: