Monday, February 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...February 16, 2009

Outside my window...it's a bit foggy and only a little cool.

I am thinking...I do not have a present for the birthday guy in my house.

From the learning rooms...we are completing our rock study. The next Science unit is weather and we are participating in a weather co-op, fun and interactive alternatives to complete an already scheduled unit...how cool is that?

I am thankful for...another year for the birthday Daddy in our house.

From the kitchen...a birthday dessert for Daddy, and bread experiments throughout the week.

I am wearing...jammies.

I am reading...Message in a Bottle.

I am hoping... to find more eggs in the coop this week.

I am creating...SOCKS, with A LOT of help!(thank you Kathleen)

I am hearing...the hum of work machines in the lab.

Around the house...the last of winter decorations are coming down, and cleaning.

One of my favorite things...a clean slate after winter decorations come down.

A few plans for the rest of the week...garden planning, a mini-break from orchestra, Daddy's Birthday, spring cleaning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...harvest!Visit Peggy here to read more Day Books.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi, Lisa,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving me the kind comment. Happy belated birthday to your hubby. My husband's birthday is on the 23rd.

You can make it snow on your blog by going here:

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/12/simple-snow-effect-widget-for-blogger.html

I hope that you will come back and see me soon. I look forward to getting to know you!

Karen