Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Country Critters" complete

We have been crafting, creating, recycling old projects, searching the aisles of our local craft store for ideas and here they are.........

Caleb's goat~Hannah's bunny~

The deadline is tomorrow. We will deliver them to our local cattlemans's hall and the judging takes place the beginning of next week.....We'll keep you posted.

This 4-H project, as a whole, turned out better than I anticipated. The careful attention given to details proved to be a good learning experience for both children.
Hannah is happy to be one step closer to getting a live bunny for her fair exhibit.

2 comments:

Mom to many said...

Oh my goodness these are CUTE!~ So, did you follow a pattern or just go for it? Love them. Hope you "score well." Blue ribbons here for sure - or is it purple that is better? I can't remember from my 4-H days.

Polly said...

These are so great! I am impressed!!!