Monday, January 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY January 19, 2009...

Outside my window...it is dark, has been raining, and cold is on the way.

I am thinking...there is much to be done this week.

I am thankful for...God's provision in this time of economic uncertainty.

From the learning rooms...4-H projects due Friday, J.'s semster starts tomorrow, S.'s first semster of college classes, routine...it's a good thing.

From the kitchen...soup, dinners for those who need a blessing, homemade tortillas.

I am wearing...p.j.s, it is still dark!

I am creating...the binding on a quilt, a scarf, and some delayed birthday gifts.

I am going...to the normal places I go every week.

I am reading...the end of The Shack.

I am hoping...to actually finish the master camping list.

I am hearing...the new cow we have moo in the front pen.

Around the house...things are messy from a lot of living the last few days.

One of my favorite things...my husband praying and praising God for break throughs in our life.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Helping the oldest two young men in my house get off to college classes with all the books and support I can find. Helping the younger children complete 4-H projects. Beginning a major business project with my husband.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...this is the the latest addition to our small farm.


To participate in this sweet reflection of the simple things in your life; visit Peggy at the following link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Emmett McCarty Cullen said...

What a cute new addition you have!

Have a blessed week!