Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY January 12, 2009...
Outside my window...it is cloudy and cold is on the way.
I am thinking...we have a busy week of school and projects.
I am thankful for...children that love to be home.
From the learning rooms...4-H projects, missionary reports and back to books.

From the kitchen...soup and french bread for most of the week, it's cold.
I am wearing...jeans and sweater.
I am creating...a scarf and finishing a quilt.
I am going...to missionary co-op, the library, orchestra rehearsal, the college to register my second child.
I am reading...the end of The Shack.
I am hoping...to work on the master camping list this week.
I am hearing...childeren that need direction.
Around the house...I am hoping to start a few cleaning projects (closets mostly).
One of my favorite things...soup!
A few plans for the rest of the week: children activities and projects, staying home, date night with my best friend.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...venison in the freezer!

If you enjoyed the Simple Woman's Daybook, please share with the rest of us.

Visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2009/01/simple-womans-daybookjanuary-12th.html to post your Daybook.

1 comment:

debi said...

I followed you home from Soule Mama. I love your writing and will be back when I have more time to read and catch up. Beautiful family you have.