Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...Tuesday, September 29th. (finished Wednesday, September 29th)

Outside my window...the sky is cloudy and the forecast is for cooler drier weather, bring it on!

I am thinking...God is good, all the time! Our office was accredited, how?, by the grace of God. We know a couple of companies that have just decided to close the doors and quit. I am thinking, of them now, and how will their families be provided for?

I am thankful for...my mom coming through surgery with only partial knees, not complete make-overs.

I am wearing...jeans, a life is good t-shirt and sneakers.

I am remembering...that the bread I just pulled out of the oven has no oil and no honey. Can you here the sigh of frustration? This is a clear sign I am too tired and distracted. I can make bread with the ease in which I breathe ~ how did this happen?

I am going...to make a new batch of bread and deliver it to friends who just welcomed a sweet blessing into their family.

I am reading...knitting patterns, NO books, no time.

I am hoping...that these first few days pass quickly for my mom.

On my mind...4-H projects, the deadline for sign-ups is tomorrow.

Noticing that...my children wish to live in a place where the season of fall happens...BEFORE Thanksgiving.

Pondering these words...no weapon formed against me will prosper!

From the kitchen...a spirit of gratefulness to a friend who fed my family lunch and breakfast yesterday.

Around the house...bread is baking for the second time in two days. The 4 loaves I baked yesterday had no oil and honey in them, oops! This is what happens when my mind is elsewhere and my body is going through the motions.

One of my favorite things~hot coffee~in a freezing hospital room~with a bite of chocolate of course.
Please visit Peggy to read more Daybooks...

No comments: