Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Rest

It has been a long time since I have visited this place.

Today we spent the early evening hours outside doing all things that make me happy.

Among them were cleaning the goat pen, surveying what must be done before a hurricane visits us this week and the following:

Planting citrus trees.
Planting seeds in a box made in Arts and Crafts. (thank you co-op)


Summer time fire.

Swinging from trees.

Emma in the pond.


As far as where I've been, well, I have been very busy with chores that did not get done while preparing for our trip, and projects I must put off during the school year.

As school approaches we are trying to finalize schedules and prepare lessons.

Music begins in a week, college classes start, our first ever participation in a co-op began last Friday. It was so much fun as children are taking Spanish, Art History, Creative Writing, Sewing, Arts and Crafts, Science, Inventor's Club, and Math Club.

I will try to post some pictures over the next week of the past month of activities. So come back, check in, and feel free to post a comment.

No comments: