Monday, April 12, 2010

last monday

I'm not sure how a whole week can pass in the blink of an eye, but around these parts it happens everyday...o.k. ~ every week.

These are just a few of the pictures from last weeks trip to the gardens complete with a picnic.
I am still learning the settings on my camera. My photography class has helped, but it is just amazing how on and off my pictures can be.

We had such a good time with our friends and are so glad they asked us to join them.
**The following pictures are in no certain order, that would have taken me way too long, Enjoy!









(picture above by Hannah)







above picture by Hannah

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun trip! I have been wanting to go there, the beauty of creation is vibrant there as I can see from the photos. Thank you for sharing!