Monday, December 20, 2010

gratitude

#56 a friend to share an unplanned dinner out and a little Christmas shopping with

#57 parents celebrating 45 years of marriage...thanks for never giving up

#58 a little dreary, cold, damp and sometimes misty, weather ~ it feels a little more like winter during Christmas

#59 experience ~ that teaches me it is OK to be this unprepared for Christmas this late in the month

#60 only three and a half days of work left before a much needed extended break

#61 my church family

#62 the courage to begin a tablecloth by cutting the fabric I have had for more than a year, not nearly as difficult as I was making it

#63 grandparents that live close enough for movie nights and Christmas shopping...have fun girls

#64 a new perspective

#65 chickens that decided it is a good thing to lay eggs again

#66 in the middle of mountains of work, they still ask me to play (and I get to be the nana)
#67 warm flannel sheets to crawl into

#68 a sleep doctor that gave my husband a new life

#69 family movie night

#70 JESUS...the only gift that really matters
Merry Christmas!



Thank you Ann for hosting such thankfulness!

4 comments:

GlowinGirl said...

#59 -- as I begin my mound of gift wrapping, this is it's own gift for sure. It's okay!

I love that you can make time to play. So very important!

Celebrating with you the only gift that matters. Merriest of Christmases to you and yours.

Jenna said...

Love your list...thanks for sharing!

Tea Girl said...

I'm with you on the warm flannel sheets! Enjoyed your list:)

Anonymous said...

If we are a variety of oil in some of these backwater places, these are precisely wherever these small seafood backside,Inches Farling mentioned"I'm air jordan shoes allayed I am living, nevertheless I am terrified for anyone whom have not been found still," he said, incorporating that she intentions to Air Jordan stay in San Felipe through the research in addition to expectation others remain living The ocean King, that Bill jigs within the U Air Jordan Cheap Photos released because of the Asian deep blue exhibited numerous sunburned anglers in T-shirts as well as Bermudas waiting to have over a Cheap Nike Air Max coach Individuals are tired now," Henry Scott mentioned Company spokesman Alan Jeffers said there is simply no direct link in between all those Nike Air Max troubles along with the pipe failureIn William placed the hands on his / her tummy and also joked in relation to pigging Air Max 2011 out for the getawayThe particular 20-year-old Silvertip pipe supplied 40,500 casks a day to a refinery throughout Billings coupled some sort of route Ed Hardy Shop of which moves underneath the lake