Friday, March 20, 2009

oh happy day!

At our house we love strawberries. If you travel over near the fields, the prices drop even more. Below are some pictures of what our house has looked like this week.


The perfect berry!

Berries have been washed and frozen for smoothies all year.
(well, they may not last that long)
"Mom, can you make strawberry cobbler, is there such a thing?"
Well, I don't know if that is any cookbook, but I don't see why not.
Maybe there will be pictures of that to follow.
Wishing you a berry nice weekend!

1 comment:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Yummm...we don't have anything growing here in Northern Nevada yet.

Can't wait for berry season so I can make jam again.

ps: soap making, eh? Essential Orange & Cloves is one of my favorites. I like Essential Fir too (for fall and winter).