Monday, March 02, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY March 2, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is windy and cold.

I am thinking...about what must be done this week and how relaxing my weekend was.
I am thankful for...my children filling my house with music.

From the learning rooms...the usual activities with 4-H projects due in less than 2 weeks. This would not be so bad except we have not started.
From the kitchen...strawberry muffins and veggies, Farmers Market was great last week.
I am wearing...layers, it is COLD!
I am creating...what else? Socks! I had only the toes left to close on my first sock, when my instructor pulled it out all the way back to the heel. By the time I do the next one it should be a piece of cake.
I am going...To an orchestra concert tonight, knitting tomorrow night and baseball games.
I am reading...Message in a Bottle...still!
I am hoping...to finish my sock and start the next one.
I am hearing...the couple of people that are up talk about how cold it is and is going to stay for a few days. They should be glad we live in the deep south. The pictures of the northeast look miserable.
Around the house...cleaning and major yard work still continue.
One of my favorite things...farm fresh eggs.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: projects, most mentioned above.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Visit Peggy here if you would like to read more Daybooks, or post one of your own.

2 comments:

Martha said...

What a wonderful list, and a lovely photo of your family making music together.

Jerralea said...

Strawberry muffins sound yummy. I love the picture of the children making music!

Have a great week!