Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Show and Tell

Well here they are...SOCKS!

I can't believe they're done, that I can wear them, that they actually match, or that I made them.

I really love knitting. I also crochet and people do ask which I like better. I never know how to answer this question and probably don't have enough experience in either for my opinion to matter. BUT today, my answer would have to be knitting.

If you have been wanting to learn to knit or crochet, I highly recommend it.

Find a coffee shop, class, club, store, friend, do whatever you must do, just don't give up until you make it work.

Need ideas, just ask I'll help you brainstorm.
Caution: If you decided to make a pair of these "yummy boot socks", once finished I recommend rocking on the porch with your feet up. This will help eliminate walking into walls while admiring your work of art.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Not sure if I should ask, "How many walls did you run into?" Love them!!!!!! Can't wait for my sock lesson?

quilt'n-mama said...

I love them!!!!
My sister is a knitter but I haven'e ever tried. Sometimes I am tempted when I see fun socks though:)
Blessings,
Gayly