Monday, March 09, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY March 9, 2009...

Outside my window...it is dark. The clocks were moved forward and the sunrise has changed.

I am thinking...Why can't we just leave the clocks where they are?

I am thankful for...The Peasall Family and the Sister's ministry. A wonderful family and role model for those with young girls. Google them to here there songs.

From the learning rooms...weather co-op and "normal" activities.

From the kitchen...I have not given this one second of thought. We have been surviving, which means not nearly enough veggies have been consumed, now it's time to think through this activity.
I am wearing...yoga clothes.

I am creating...a second sock, the first one is finished!

I am going...to the memorial service of a friend who passed away suddenly at 47.

I am reading...Message in a Bottle, since the middle of last month. Not a lot of time for fictional reading.

I am hoping...to write a couple of letters and till the garden this week.

I am hearing...the hum of my husband at work.

Around the house...things are in disarray, much living has gone on here the past 5 days.

One of my favorite things...my girls working along side whatever activity is on the list for the day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: baseball games, orchestra rehearsal, across the state to pick up an order for my husband, wherever my calendar has scheduled, I'm not sure.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

The Peasall Sisters with three little girls that love to sing their songs.
Please visit Peggy to view more Daybooks and/or to make one of your own.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I enjoyed your blog. I am going to look up the sisters. Our christian camp is always looking for people to perform. Have a wonderful week.