Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY March 23, 2009...
Outside my window...it is gray and raining, Praise the Lord.

I am thinking...the list for today is full and over flowing.

I am thankful for...Rain! and finished Socks!

From the learning rooms...weather reports for co-op, Mystery of History and the usuals...

From the kitchen...banana bread and strawberry cheesecake trifle.

I am wearing...new slippers.

I am creating...a crocheted market bag.

I am going...on a date with my husband this week.

I am reading...Message in a Bottle, almost finished.

I am hoping...I am not too late getting seeds in the ground.

I am hearing...the chatter of my children, and a son playing cello.

Around the house...my closets are torn apart and I just want to stand and look at the ones I have already put back together.

One of my favorite things...knitting club.
A few plans for the rest of the week: finishing closets, all rooms organized and put together so real spring cleaning can begin, seeds put in the garden.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Finished Socks!
Visit Peggy and read some more Daybooks, you may feel inspired and create your very own.

3 comments:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Very cool socks ~ while I'm learning to crochet, I think I'll just keep sending yarn to my friend as she magically makes the yarn into warm cozy socks. :) LOL!

Jerralea said...

It's great to see someone thankful for rain! I'm like you, I love to stand and look at closets that I have cleaned out and rearranged!

God bless you -- and I admire anyone who can knit socks!

Karen said...

Comfy, hand knitted socks. I have a pair still on the needles for my DH. I'm a slow knitter. I love the color of yours.

I enjoyed your Daybook! Thanks for stopping by:)