Thursday, July 03, 2008

tie dyed

Remember the days of your youth? Here is a through back for you.......tie dye in the park. What fun, I didn't have to assemble all the stuff (I mean mess) and and figure it out. Someone was there to walk my children through step by step, coaching them on how to get the look they wanted, samples already done so they could chose which one they liked best. One small issue I had not planned on.



"That was so much fun Mama, can't we please do it again?"
Guess what all of you will be getting for Christmas. I must admit ~ it was quite fun.
I hope all you are having a wonderful summer! Apply lots of sunscreen, stay out of the heat, or at least in water. A Happy Independence Day to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Groovy man.
Far Out.
Like Wow.
Those were the days my friend,
we thought they'd never end...

Love, peace and hippie beads to you all on this 232nd Independence Day!