Sunday, June 14, 2009

10 honest things about me

Tara at Home is the Heart of a Family sent me the Honest Scrap award almost a week ago. I just do not have time to sit at my thinking spot and post a reply. 10 things to tell you about me, seems like quite a lot, for this very plain and simple person that I think I am.
So, without further ado:

1. Knowing I was born for such a time as this, I try not to focus on the fact that I would like to have been born a century before I was.

2. Sometimes I think I would have been happy as a flower child. I do not really believe in all the free spirit, mother earth, peace and love, but I am very happy in a creative "state". This "state" is easier in a place that feels less judgemental.

3. I embrace Mary Engelbreit's quote: Don't do whatever you like, like whatever you do.

4. I am a child of the King of Kings.

5. I have always had a desire to adopt a child.

6. My hair really is blonde. When I was a baby it was red and that is where my children get it from. Daily they are asked, "Where did you get that red hair?". Both their mother and father were redheads as children. Literally though...it came from God!

7. I complain about trivial things. This is a poor example of gratitude, I am so much better off than I deserve.

8. I do not lie.

9. I kill almost anything I try to grow.

10. I am a lifelong learner and when I reach the age that college is free I will probably go back just for fun.

There you have it. Now I am supposed to pass this on to 7 more people.


2. Anna Maria Horner ( I know this is a long shot, she is busy with that new chunk of burnin love, but she is down to earth and I would like to know 10 honest things about her.)


4. Joanna Choate (this may take her a while~she is a missionary in a village in the solomon islands)





I hope to be in this space a little more often. I enjoy my time here, but this is not high on my priority list. Therefore, I must frequently tell myself not today. I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

No comments: