Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

For today... Wednesday, July 21, 2010 (began this in the a.m. and finished in the p.m.)

Outside my window...
the grass needs to be mowed...again! this is not a complaint, I am happy to mow grass if it means I have less dirt to deal with. Which has been the case in years passed.

I am thinking... Where have the first three weeks of July gone? I need this season to last a wee bit longer than what it is.

I am thankful for... prayer. I am trying to approach emergencies (four impacted wisdom teeth that need to come out ~ to the tune of a lot of money) with a pray and see attitude.

From the learning rooms...
many life skills are happening. Learning to mow grass, learning to pressure wash, building, learning to iron, sewing. This all seems like more fun than "school".

I am wearing... walking clothes.

I am creating...
a caplet. I have started it 12 times, that's 12 times...no typo. I think this time I'm going to conquer it. Pictures to show up here when it is finished.

I am going...
to try a new crock pot recipe. (It was a success.)

I am reading...
nothing worth mentioning, too busy.

I am praying for... wisdom and direction.

Pondering these words~ "Finish the job." (words spoken to children a lot lately)

From the kitchen... laundry soap, company for supper tomorrow, quick and easy meals because it's Summer.

I am STILL hoping...
to have breakfast and beach time with a friend soon.

I am hearing...
an alarm clock beeping for someone doesn't want to get up, girls going out to do farm chores.

Around the house...
everyone is working and the chicken coop needs cleaning.

One of my favorite things...
laughing with my husband. That did say with and not at.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
no real plans.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing
...Ahhhh, Summer...


Visit Peggy to read more Daybooks...or participate.

No comments: