Monday, September 06, 2010

Multitude Monday

An ongoing list of one thousand gifts...

#16 a day of rest

#17 ice cold air conditioning

#18 a country lane to walk for exercise

#18 a daughter who turns twelve this week

#19 the right to vote

#20 goat noises

#21 good memories

#22 kitties that wait at the back door

#23 flowers in bloom

#24 a clean car

#25 to know that Fall is coming

#26 too much work

#27 my dryer on a rainy day

#28 finding money

#29 a friend dropping by

#30 teachable moments

Thank you Ann, for hosting this very profitable list that is a constant reminder of just how blessed we truly are.

holy experience

2 comments:

alexis nicole said...

Your list feels like home!
What is it about the dryer on a rainy day? I always want the sound of the dryer, a candle lit and the lights low when it rains. . .

Jerralea said...

Oh I love this meme! I love Ann Voskamp, too.

I totally agree with #17 and #24. Icy a/c is a major love in my life and this week my hubby cleaned and vacuumed my car! I am really blessed!