Monday, December 01, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY December 1, 2008...
Outside My Window...it is dark and the air is chilly.
I am thinking...I wish I had gone to get a Christmas tree today.
I am thankful for...family and time spent laughing and playing together.
From the learning rooms...we are correcting much work neglected from a very busy fall season.
From the kitchen...not much is happening...some of us have had the stomach flu.
I am wearing...jeans and very comfy shirt.
I am creating...a quilt!
I am going...to stay home~after two trips, of significant distance, in November.
I am reading...Message in a Bottle
I am hoping...for a relaxing and home bound December.
I am hearing...a lot of Christmas piano and string music.
Around the house...things are messy due to traveling over Thanksgiving.
One of my favorite things...is our bed. Our children commented recently, "You are addicted to your bed.", Yes we are!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal...we have a Christmas performance coming up,
quilting, quilting and more quilting~I do not do much else when I am working on a quilt,
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Our Thanksgiving Dinner

Go here to read more Simple Woman Day Books or to create one of your own http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: