Monday, December 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Please note: Peggy is not posting a Simple Woman's Daybook for today.
I had mine completed before I realized this. If I were to remove this post it would create a problem through out my entire blog.
Because of this I am publicly apologizing to Peggy and leaving this post.

FOR TODAY December 29, 2008...
Outside my window...the sky is very blue and the weather is too warm for Christmas.
I am thinking...of and praying for a young lady we go to church with that was in an accident and needs healing.
I am thankful for...God's protection for this young lady, it could have been much worse.
From the learning rooms...Christmas break.
From the kitchen...leftovers.
I am wearing...capri-pants and a t-shirt, it would be nice to need my winter clothes.
I am creating...a scarf (for someone who lives in a colder place?), a quilt and lounge pants.
I am going...to lake camping later this week.
I am reading...The Shack.
I am hoping...the camper repairs we made this week are a huge success
I am hearing...only the hum of the computer, all children that are here are very quiet.
Around the house...the continued feeling of Christmas and the peace and joy that come with the season.
One of my favorite things...conquering a mountain. (camper repair)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Camping and extended family for New Year's.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...camper repair!


To participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

No comments: