Monday, December 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY December 22, 2008...
Outside my window...it is very windy and the clothes on the line are drying quickly.
I am thinking...how thankful I am for the true girft of Christmas ~ JESUS!
I am thankful for...the work we have, others around us are struggling.
From the learning rooms...the sewing machine is working and nothing else.
From the kitchen...peanut butter fudge, peanut butter fudge, peanut bitter fudge!
I am wearing...warm up pants and shirt.
I am creating...a quilt and scarf.
I am going...no where and it is wonderful.
I am reading...At the Manger~aloud to our family.
I am hoping...that Jesus will return soon.
I am hearing...quite, the girls are away and the boys are outside.
Around the house...all is ready for Christmas but the wrapping.
One of my favorite things...Christmas music.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Dad is not working, children are home and playing....It is Christmas!
Here is a picture thought I am sharring...

Merry Christmas!


If you would like to participate in this sweet reminder of the simple things in life, visit Peggy here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ for all the details.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture. That might be the cutest nativity yet.

quilt'n-mama said...

Lisa,
I love the little nativity set. Thanks for sharing a moment of life with us again today!
Blessings,
Gayly