Wednesday, December 03, 2008

rambling

Oh my! How does this happen? I am trying to figure out how to make posting a habit. I know, they say you must do something for twenty one days for it to become a habit.
I decided it is a new month, no football, no educational co-ops, most activities slowed due to the wonderful season we are beginning, surely I will have time to visit this little space and leave a sweet remembrance of what is happening on our journey.

Ugh! I already messed up and it was only day TWO.
Remembering my original goal of documenting, for my children, in word and picture the ordinary happenings of life, it is comforting to know they will not be bothered by this mishap.

So, I would like to cash in my new mercy for today and carry on.

Today is cold, inside the house and out. It has been many years since we have had such a cold beginning to winter (or is it end to fall?). Be careful what you wish for.

A couple of us have had the stomach bug and several of us have colds.
Bring on the garlic and chicken soup. Dad has assured me we will not have a problem with vampires.

In the kitchen...a large pot of spaghetti and fresh bread.
Talk of Christmas cookies has begun.

Catching up on laundry after Thanksgiving travel.

Until tomorrow.....yes tomorrow!

No comments: