Monday, December 08, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY December 8, 2008...
Outside my window...clothes are dancing on the clothesline, cool and sunny.

I am thinking...I need it to be two hours earlier than what it is. (my sweet husband offered to turn the clocks back for me)

I am thankful for...a loving marriage.

From the learning rooms...all is quiet.

From the kitchen...popcorn and cranberry garland.

I am wearing...jeans and a very sweet old fashioned looking shirt.

I am creating...a dishcloth during string lessons today.

I am going...out for seafood tomorrow night.

I am reading...and advent devotional.

I am hoping...a simple Christmas will long be remembered.

I am hearing...the piano being tuned. Yeah!

Around the house...decorations are almost complete, only the tree left to decorate, it looks festive and smells of the season.

One of my favorite things...Christmas music played by my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week: family time, healing for sick people, soup on the table ~ all of the above with love.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...family trip to Disney 2006 (Caleb's at football paractice)
If you would like to share in this reflective activity visit the Simple Woman at the following link... http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: