Sunday, May 03, 2009

20 of My Favorite Things

1. Color-yellow
2. Dessert-raspberry cheesecake (my mom's)
3. Smell-sheets off the clothesline
4. Flower-daisy
5. Animal-bunny
6. Month-October
7. Beverage-coffee
8. Pair of shoes-currently...mary-janes
9. Snack-currently...cream cheese and pepper jelly with wheat-thins
10. Song-currently...In Christ Alone
11. Book-currently...??
12. Fruit-fruit salad
13. Hairstyle-curls
14. Piece of clothing-lounge pants
15. Store to clothes shop-thrift store
16. Season-currently Summer
17. Hobby-hand quilting and knitting
18. Thing to collect-silverware
19. Movie-Love Comes Softly
20. Restaurant-Makotos
Join Peggy here and play along!

8 comments:

Tara said...

Glad to see you are a little bit better. Was concerned for you,last time we talked you sounded just awful.

Jerralea said...

Ooh, I love the smell of clothes dried on the clothesline!

And cream cheese and pepper jelly on a wheat thin would sure taste yummy right now ...

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Your favorite store is also one of my favorite, the thrift store.

Pamela said...

I found your blog via Peggy's 20 of My Favorite Things and when I read that you had taken a five-week trip last year, I browsed through your entries until I found your posts from the trip. I was so glad I did! We are planning to go to Lancaster and Gettysburg so I was happy to read some of your suggestions. We took in many of the same sights as your family did when we went to Philadelphia and although we haven't been to New York City yet, it's on our list of places to visit soon.

I was so tickled to see that Amish laundry is one of your favorite things, too. I was just fascinated when we toured the Amish region in western New York with the way that the Amish laundry was hung so symmetrically and grouped by color as well!

I really enjoyed reading your blog.

A happy heart at home said...

Raspberry cheesecake sounds wonderful! I enjoyed reading your list.

~Susan

A happy heart at home said...

P.S. I just saw a comment you made on someone's blog about Texas Sheet Cake. I've never had it, but I've heard that it's good. How do you make yours?

~Susan

ahappyheartathome (at) gmail (dot) com

Auntie Q said...

Never heard of Cream cheese and pepper jelly, but I love wheat thins. :)

Linda said...

I put down the same movie. I actually got to watch it today.