Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"my stomach hurts"

As May continues, I must say, the end can not get here soon enough. We began the month with the flu and, nearly half way through, it is still here. I do not do sickness well and when the illness lingers, I cope even less. It is a real blessing that my children are all old enough to "know it is coming" and make it to the toilet. Please take yourself there and then call for me.


Summer school has begun for the oldest two. A bit more relaxed than regular semesters, our summer will be full of Spanish. I hope you will be able to read these posts once my conversational Spanish resurfaces. (fear not, this should not be a problem)


For now...a Sports Banquet.

A 4-H Banquet.
One more week of spring football and a game.
An end of the year concert for orchestra.
A Children's Choir performance at church.
Wow, it has indeed been a busy year.
Summer simply can't get here soon enough!

1 comment:

Choate Family said...

Oh! We just came back from the village, and I'm so sorry that your crew is under the weather. Praying that you all feel better soon, and that you have the energy and stamina to care for your family.